Centro Relojero Pedro Izquierdo

Relojes Halios...con inspiración Monster...

paipanic

Hi guys, I just put up a few new pics on my site...this time of the black dial in the stainless steel case and the yellow dial in the beadblasted case. In two to three weeks, the PVD prototype will arrive so I will have more pictures then.

Vegaban, pricing is still not 100% confirmed :nosena:

Hope you are all well!

slot04

Holas a todos.
Bueno, pues se pincha la página q se ha indicado y cuando se abre a la derecha hay un icono q pone links, se pincha también y aparece una lista. El último enlace es de divers militares, supongo q alguno la conocera, bueno pues yo no. Al abrirla sale un submenu dedicado a Custó y su peña... y a disfrutar a lo húmedo. Jó! q gustazo me he dado.

vegaban

Baneado
Parece que jason planea un nuevo modelo....

HaliosBlueRing.jpg

A ver si él mismo nos puede contar algo de éste...

Jesus G

Muy chulos pero la esfera parece mas arropada o achuchada por el bisel.Me quedo con el Monster.Gracias

vegaban

Baneado
Al final que son, relojes fabricados en Francia?

Son relojes de diseño canadiense, y montados en Asia, como dice Jason con orgullo:

BTW, these watches:
1) are not made by Longio and don't use an off-the-shelf case
2) will stick with the Miyota 8215, which will not be replaced by an ETA no matter how many times ppl ask
3) are not made by magical watch dwarves in the German Black Forest or by wizards living in the snowy Swiss Alps. This puppy is made with pride in ASIA (China + HK).

Jason dixit.

danubio

are not made by magical watch dwarves in the German Black Forest or by wizards living in the snowy Swiss Alps. This puppy is made with pride in ASIA (China + HK).

Esto es genial... :rofl: Enanos en la selva negra... :rofl: hechiceros que viven en los Alpes Suizos :rofl: Me parece genial que diga con orgullo que se hacen en China y en Hong Kong. Eso le da un punto sobre los demas si algun dia decidiese comprarme uno.

Mi admiracion por esas palabras.:bravo:

paipanic

Hola again guys,

Happy 2009 all. Vegaban, it's good to see you and rnublo on Y3...I think everyone is thinking "who are these Spanish guys with the crazy collections?" :he:

And thanks for posting the new drawing on here. This one is called the Halios BlueRing (named after http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hapalochlaena).

It will be released in the summertime, maybe autumn of this year. Movement will be the same as in the Seiko Sumo (6R15). Designed here in Canada and manufactured in Hong Kong and China.

So, if you like or hate the new design, I would be very glad to read your comments. But of course I have to trust in Google Translator to understand them...

danubio

Hi Jason.

I like a lot the blue ring. it seems a ruged watch, and it´s genuine. But what about its price?.

I am happy to see you here.

Excuse my poor english.

Kind regards.

PS: Could you tell me what´s y3´s webpage? I want to log-in.

vegaban

Baneado
And what about the Holotype...? Will it be available in April, isn't it...I want a sandblasted one with black dial...:nosena:

paipanic

Yup, Holotype will be out in March (maybe April)...

As for pricing on the BlueRing, it's too early but my plan is to keep it under the $500 mark.

kryptus

los relojes no son feos, el ultimo es bonito, pero para estar fabricado integramente en china es demasiado elevado, yo no lo pagaria, ademas no lleva eta, es una opinion.