Centro Relojero Pedro Izquierdo

Sus cristales de cuarzo envejecen como el mejor vino, durante 6 meses

Claudio

Baneado
Yo no sé nada. Lo pone el anuncio.

seikos1972quartz.jpg

Una foto del movimiento, por cierto precioso...

mblsux.jpg

Algunos datos de interes:

"...This is a very early Seiko quartz movement...a 3863A from 1973. I believe the 38-series was the direct successor to the revolutionary 35-series Astron (the world's FIRST quartz watch) which Seiko introduced in late 1969. The crystal in these only oscillates at 16,384hz...half of that of a modern quartz watch. If I do not miss my guess, the quartz crystal is encased in that relatively huge silver cylinder at the bottom of the pic.

According to an original instruction booklet I have, the caliber 3823 was referred to by Seiko as a "V.F.A."., and was rated to an incredible 5 seconds a month! A minute a year accuracy would be impressive for TODAY'S quartz watches...must have been a real mind-blower in the early '70s. Not sure what the 3863 did in terms of accuracy when new (as it is unadjusted), but I am sure it was pretty impressive. I doubt very much that this one was cheap, either. Probably didn't cost as much as a car like the Astron, but I am sure it was pricey. For a quartz watch, it sure has a pretty movement."

Fuente: SCWF Mirror

Claudio

Baneado
Los años no cuadran

Una foto del movimiento, por cierto precioso...
Algunos datos de interes:
"...This is a very early Seiko quartz movement...a 3863A from 1973...
Fuente: SCWF Mirror

Gracias por responder a mis aportes y por tus precisiones. Ya veo que te gusta este tipo de relojes. Pero lo que no cuadra del todo es el tema de los años. Esta imagen que puse es de una revista de 1972.

Segun esta tabla, el calibre 3863 data de 1971. Podria ser tambien el 3803...
Quizas la informacion del forero de SCWF es errónea

1z4lwnn.jpg

Saludos!