Centro Relojero Pedro Izquierdo

not a diver but ...

jean-michel

sorry guys, not a diver watch this time, but my last timepiece, bought 10 days ago ... but I know some of you like my pics

gmtII01.jpg

gmtII02.jpg

gmtII03.jpg

gmtII04.jpg

gmtII07.jpg

gmtII08.jpg

gmtII09.jpg

gmtII12.jpg

gmtII32.jpg

gmtII14.jpg

gmtII16.jpg

gmtII17.jpg

gmtII20.jpg

gmtII19.jpg

gmtII21.jpg

gmtII22.jpg

gmtII27.jpg

gmtII28.jpg

gmtII30.jpg

gmtII31.jpg

and please to moderators, it this is not appropriate to post here do not hesitate to delete this post

cheers
JM

MAGAOL

No entiendo de reglas en este caso. Es la simple aportación de fotos de un reloj en un foro relojero. Preciosas fotos y estupendo y magnífico reloj.

Gracias por enseñarlo.

charles

great watch, spectacular pics. Please don't forget to share this kind of things with us.

pati

Menudas fotos las de J.Michel este...

Y se atreve a pedirnos disculpas.... solo por las fotos, núnca despreciaríamos tal reportaje.

Muchas gracias por mostrarnoslo pepíno.. es precioso

Rnublo

Thanks for sharing i love these Rolex, and mine prefer bezel is these red and black (el coca cola).

I see you take a long time finding background for your pics, the pics are awesome.

MAGAOL

I am sorry for speak in spanish so you have to feel yourself as in your house in this great Forum.

Great photos and best watch.

Kind regards

zampetti

Moderador
Wonderful!!!!

How can you get such a perfection in those photos? The second one is my prefer, .......the shadows perhaps.

GMT is fantastic, beautiful even without bezel.

Thanks for sharing.

zampetti

Moderador
Menudas fotos las de J.Michel este...

Y se atreve a pedirnos disculpas.... solo por las fotos, núnca despreciaríamos tal reportaje.

Muchas gracias por mostrarnoslo pepíno.. es precioso
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Supongo que "pepino" sera una de esas palabras que significan lo mismo en todos los idiomas, como guerrilla, por ejemplo. ¿no?

Bujons

Thanks, thanks, thanks
for share
high level pictures, " comme d'habitude ".

I like the second too

jean-michel

Thank you very much to all for your positive comments
not really spectacular photo equipment to take thoses pics : all have been made with a Canon G11 camera

but I think the key of decent watch pictures are : -good lighting -good background : with thoses two points you have 80% of the job done, the rest is only inspiration

for those who might ask : why the GMT without bezel ? it is a reminder of the GMT worn by "Colonel Kurtz" in Apocalypse now movie :

marlon-brando.jpg

Marlon brondo was wearing a GMT Master 1675 without bezel in this movie (note the background : a "tigerstripe" camouflage form the vietnam war area)

cheers
JM