sdserie2.jpg

sdserie3.jpg

sdserie4.jpg

sdserie5.jpg

sdserie6.jpg

enjoy !

jean-michel

Great pics, but I can't believe, you have not an 1665!!!!!!! just joking

indeed the 1665 is a dream watch, but I confess I would hesitate to dive with it : the 16600 is the watch I use for diving and based on this criteria the 16600 is for sure "better" : sapphire crystal, luminova index

I also must say that for vintages I favour the submariners, smaller and thinner which I prefer for "land use"

indeed the 1665 is a dream watch, but I confess I would hesitate to dive with it : the 16600 is the watch I use for diving and based on this criteria the 16600 is for sure "better" : sapphire crystal, luminova index

I also must say that for vintages I favour the submariners, smaller and thinner which I prefer for "land use"

magnificent clarification

Always using logic, as it should be, great... :great::great::great:

jean-michel

when you dive with your watch you must accept "scars and dings" : on my 16600 I concider this as "patina"

here are some macro shots of the little scars of my Sea Dweller, this after about 150 dives

cicatrice02.jpg

cicatrice04.jpg

cicatrice06.jpg

cicatrice07.jpg

cicatrice08.jpg

some might concider this as a real mess and could not live with such marks, for me the 16600 is one of the last "tool watch" manufactured by Rolex for a precise use : diving , I bought it for this use

When it was overhauled last year I have aked to Rolex not to touch anything to theses scars : it is the first which is painfull :sarcastic:

for me this is the dress code which "fit" to the SD

agav10171.jpg

agav10150.jpg

ro011011c.jpg

and when I wear my SD "on land" I enjoy the only part of my diving equipment I can wear everyday

vortex01.jpg

vortex02.jpg

vortex03.jpg

Alvaro

Baneado
I like to dive with my watches as well, and is for sure that if I had a 1665 I think I would not dive with it, just in case and not to flood it. :guay:, but you're rigth, this vintage is a dream and a platonic love more than a real future :guiño:

Alvaro

Baneado
you have an irish accent writting

:tussor:were are the articles..... men ???

Not really, an irish guy use to say, "canI've foive pointso'Guinness" what means could you serve me five paints of any stout? in "british english" :rules:, and If an Irish man reads this please do not anger, we have had already enough regarding accents

soloenmotos

hola, despues de haber estado checando mil paginas de replicas he descubierto dos cosas:
1.- el reloj de la foto es una excelente replica con maquinaria eta que incluso se llega a decir que es mas preciso que el original.
2.-las fotos son super excelentes.
checar enlace
http://petemillar.com/rolex/rolex.htm