tropic1680.jpg

or classical ?

fish1680.jpg

Txewe

Wonderful pics Jen Michel:ilove::ilove:

I prefer classical:great:

Thank's for pics:great:

arrenegado

Qué mejor compañía para un Diver desse calibre :ilove::ilove::ilove: que un regulador Mistral :nosena::nosena::nosena:

Saludos

J Vargas

What better company for a Diver that caliber :ilove::ilove::ilove:that a regulator Mistral :nosena::nosena::nosena:

Greetings
J Vargas

How do you prefer the good old Sub ?

Vintage diver

royal1680.jpg

jean-michel

What better company for a Diver that caliber :ilove::ilove::ilove:that a regulator Mistral :nosena::nosena::nosena:

Greetings
J Vargas

note that my Mistrals are in perfect working condition and YES I dive with thoses

3mistral.jpg

one of my diving buddy and myself in a "remake" of a famous picture

mistralo.jpg

the original pic

falcocousteau.jpg

I organise a vintage dive event early April : IO'll post pics if you are interested

meshio

Amazing… the Sub is so beautiful in all their different looks.
Perfect watch and perfect photos; thank you for sharing them with us.

Regards

arrenegado

Nice but the guy on the right is a little fatter than the Commander Cousteau, and and is using a computer Sunto :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm just kidding.

Good to know that you have Mistral regulators that are still working like a day diving with one.

Like a day to dive with a vest Beauchat with the small bottle to fill the vest as the Fenzi.

Nice Pictures thanks for sharing

Regards

J Vargas

Bueno, pero el chico de la derecha es un poco más grueso que el Comandante Cousteau, y ya está usando una computadora Sunto:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Estoy bromeando.

Es bueno saber que usted tiene los reguladores Mistral, que aún están trabajando, gostaria de uno dia bucear con uno e Como un Beauchat chaleco con la botella pequeña para llenar el chaleco como el Fenzi.

Gracias por las fotos y por compartirlas

Saludos

J Vargas

JoseLuis

This watch shines better with its own classical trousers, the steel bracelet.
Yet, the JB nato strap fits on it beautifully.