Centro Relojero Pedro Izquierdo

para agradecir a cada uno....

jean-michel

una serie de las que prefiero

sorry the rest of the comments will be in English, I must confess my wife helps me to post in Spanish :guiño:

But as she translate me your comments, I understood you want to see more pics so here are some I have made over last years

flecheocean.jpg

pobest.jpg

u1000black04.jpg

sbbn011_03.jpg

smm07.jpg

sbbn020.jpg

and my favourite dive watches : Submariners and Sea Dwellers

1680bronze.jpg

bandejaune04.jpg

16800JM04.jpg

rlxtropic3.jpg

1680bronze2.jpg

SDspiro01.jpg

I hope you will enjoy the pics

and if you want to have a look to some more you can visit my diving website with many watch pics but also dive pics at http://www.lesmala.net/plongee

MANDALA101

Cronos Dios del Tiempo
Fantastic collection, excellent photos and precious diver's. :ilove::ilove::ilove:
Alone I expect, that we see you occasionally around here. :scrito:
Thanks and happinesses. :great:

charles

Great pics. We have a lot to learn from you.
Thank you and ... congrats, your pic in the conquest was fantastic.

César

Thank you for your pics and your link. Your photos are impressive, and your watch reviews are good too.

Rnublo

Thanks Jean Michael your pics are awesome. i would like that some times in the year, yo'u post here some of your pictures.

txus

Thanks for your post. The pictures are amazing it looks like a professional work.

Saludos.

arrenegado

:guay::guay:Merci de montrer les photos sont merveilleusement faciles à comprendre, c'est maintenant pourquoi il a gagné le concours. Votre site est étonnant, pour ceux qui comme moi aime la plongée sous-marine.

Muchas gracias por las fotos son maravillosas, fácil de entender ahora es por qué ganó el concurso. Su sitio en la net es sorprendente para aquellos que como yo ama el buceo.

Saludos

J Vargas

- Aurex Shockproof, Hand Wind. 17 Jewels (no diver)
- SEIKO-Kinetic-Sports 200 Mts
- Vostok Amphibia Mov. 2416b, , 200 mt
- Rado Purple Horse 25 Jewels 1970 Autom (no diver)
- TAUCHRMEISTER T0046-Professional Diver Watch 1000m Helium Safe Saphir Glass
- ZENO-Airplane Diver Automatic red XL scuba diving watch with pilot dial-500 Mts
- RALF TECH-WRX E-Matic Day Cruiser-E-Matic self-winding movement-400 Mts-Number 195/1500
- ORIS Divers Titan Date-Water Resistant 1000m-30ft
- DOXA 5000T Sharkhunter 159/5000
Próximo será Amphibian 1967

"A DECENT MAN MUST HAVE A DECENT WATCH"
Albert Falco

"FROM BIRTH, MAN CARRIES THE WEIGHT OF GRAVITY ON HIS SHOULDERS. HE IS BOLTED TO EARTH. BUT MAN HAS ONLY TO SINK BENEATH THE SURFACE AND HE IS FREE."
JACQUES COUSTEAU