Centro Relojero Pedro Izquierdo

SAWC Master Diver Day/Date?

nine

Hello everyone
This is my first post in these forums; I apologize for posting in English, but unfortunately I don't speak Spanish. I hope that's OK.

Anyway, I'd like your opinion in SAWC watches, and especially the Master Diver Day/Date. I laid eyes on this watch during a search for diver watches on the internet, and I must say I was impressed! So I'd like to hear what everyone has to say.

Do any members here have this watch in their possession?
Is is comfortable to wear?
What about the bracelet? Is it solid? This is very important to me.
Any other positive or negative experiences?

Thank you in advance for your time and attention. :great:

Greetings from Athens, Greece
nine

Última edición:

nine

And here's a photo for those who are not familiar with the watch.

i3v5fs.jpg

Me gustas! (That's probably the only Spanish words I Know :he: )

Vintage

Administrador de galeria
hi there, wellcome to the forum

the Sawc is a hi-end Spanish brand that manufacture watches
for the spanish Army

all watches are built to high standarts
and they are top quality with swiss movements

with prices in the range 800/950€
you can contact pedro izquierdo
wich is the official dealer for offers
or discount pricing

also i recommend you to take a glance
at the internal two crown bezel model
with is worth to think of

mdautb.jpg

Master Diver Automatic (2 crown and bezel internal):

Characteristics: Diameter of the box 44 mm / sapphire crystal
3.8 mm double-sided on the anti-glazing
Internal / Clock height 15.5 mm, 52 mm length of the clock / crown
adjustment screw with 4 stamps leakproofness / internal bezel with 5 stamps leakproofness /the
internal bezel is bi-directional/ seals of Viton ® seal

if you want something more particular
some friends are doing a custom
design, but as is a project from another forum
i wont post it here

regards

Última edición:

Rnublo

Hi Nine Welcome.
I have the master diver automatic, that has two cronws. Is a solid watch, has great quality. It comes in a Pelikan box.

www.sawc.es you can find more. And Pedro Izquierdo sells it, and has a offer for the users of these forum.

nine

Thank you both for the warm welcome and the useful information!!

I can see however that you seem to prefer the two-crown model, which is nonetheless a very nice alternative.
In your opinion, do you think the automatic (2824-2, internal bezel) is a better choice in terms of build quality compared to the Master Diver Day/Date (ETA 2836)?

Gracias!

nine

cibertris

Well, I contacted a member called centrorelojero (very nice and friendly person by the way) seeking information about the watch after seeing his ad here:
http://www.foroderelojes.es/showthread.php?t=8606

Is "Pedro Izquierdo" and "centrorelojero" the same person/store? Excuse my ignorance, but I'm sort of confused.

Yes,Pedro Izquierdo is the heart and soul of the centrorelojero(watch center,in english).he is a watchmaster,probabily the best one in Spain and one of the most important independient watchmakers in entire Europe.
because of his work philosophy he runs away from only richmen exclusivity and watch snobism and he works making unique pieces for watch lovers like us.

nine

Hello everyone!

I'd like to thank you again for your help and information, and let you know that I've finally pulled the trigger on the Master Diver day-date. I received the watch last Monday and it hasn't left my wrist since.
It is a very hefty watch with a solid bracelet and a clean attractive dial. The plongeur hands add a really nice touch.
You can see a small photo review here

Buenas noches
nine

Última edición: